PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFOREUSING OUR SITE
WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS? These terms tell you the rules for using our websites (as listed below): https://www.meili.travel/; (“Our Site”).
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Our Site is operated by Meili Travel Technology Limited ("We"). We are registered in Ireland under company number 685899 and have our registered office at 1 Grant’s Row, Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland. Our main trading address is NovaUCD, University College Dublin, Belfield Innovation Park, Dublin, D04 V2P1. Our VAT number is IE 3780376HH.
We are a limited company. We provide a software platform which is an advertising and retailing solution used to merchandise car rental from a Global Mobility Company or Local Mobility Company (the “Services”). To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
3. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated in March 2022.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change Our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our Site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
8. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
9. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
10. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
11. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. HOW TO REPORT ERRORS AND HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
Our team will try to assist you where possible if you have any problems with Our Site, or if you would like to get in touch with us in respect of the Services. You can contact us by clicking or selecting the "Contact us" or similar button on Our Site, or by emailing email@example.com.
13. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on them.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
Use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or Use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; Business interruption; Loss of anticipated savings; Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- These Terms relate to your use of Our Site. If you enter into another agreement with us for the provision of services, including the provision of digital services or digital content for a price, your remedies, including in the event of lack of conformity, and terms relating to the provision of updates, including security updates, shall be as set out in such other agreement. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
14. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
15. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site.
You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Criminal Justice (Offences Relating to Information Systems) Act 2017. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
16. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any websites that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other sites, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?